Below are Charlie Sheen’s top 10 quotes that make fans wonder if he has finally lost it.
1. “I probably took more drugs than anybody could survive. I was banging 7-gram rocks and finishing them because that’s how I roll. I have one speed, one gear, ‘GO!’”
2. “I’m different. I have a different heart. I have a different type of blood.”
3. “Dying is for fools. I’m proud of what I created. I exposed people to magic. I exposed people to things they would never see in their normal lives.”
4. “What’s not to love? It was epic. The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards, all of them look like droopy-eyed children.”
5. “We win so radically in our underwear before our first cup of coffee, it’s scary. People say it’s lonely at the top, but I sure like the view.”
6. “They’re making stuff up. Look at these sad trolls. Consider the source. Everybody takes their word over mine.”
7. “I don’t sleep. I wait. I sleep in cars and on couches. I sleep when I can, but when I can’t sleep, I just don’t, so I figure there’s a higher calling keeping me on point that night.”
8. “They’re the best at what they do, and I’m the best at what I do. When we’re together, it’s on! Sorry, middle America.” (Referring to his “Goddesses”: 24-year-old marijuana magazine cover girl and porn star).
9. “I could worry about it or I could tell them ‘Your dad’s a rock star. Look at his experiences. Look at what he survived. There are some of your lessons, but the real lessons are going to be in the future.’” (on advice he could give his kids about his behavior).
10. “We had a saying that the fun stops at one. They’d just puke all over it. There was no real gratitude. They’re not welcome to be in the presence of what I’m delivering.” (on the executives from Two and a Half Men).
So, what do you think?